- I’m loud.
- I’m obnoxious.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I’m cocky.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve smoked weed.
- I drink coffee.
- I clean my room daily.
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
- I wear makeup.
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses.
- I have braces.
- I change my hair color often.
- I straighten my hair often.
- I have a piercing.
- I have small feet.
- I’m in a relationship now.
- I’m single.
- I’m crushin’.
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- An ex has physically abused me at least once.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I believe lust is more important than love.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least ten friends.
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been on a train.
- Someone close to me has passed away.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve gone bungee jumping.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve won an award.
- I’ve spent 24 Hours on the computer straight.
- I’ve been in a physical fight.
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to country.
- I listen to kpop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I hate the radio.
- I download music.
- I buy CD’s.
- I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
- I watch soap operas daily.
- I’m in love with Days of Our Lives.
- I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
- I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
- I’ve seen and liked Americas Next Top Model.
- I’ve seen and liked Popular.
- I’ve seen and liked 24.
- I’ve seen and liked CSI.
- I’ve seen and liked Law & Order: SVU.
- I get along with both of my parents.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I have at least one sister.
- I have at least one step brother/sister.
- I have at least one half brother/sister.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve ran away from my home.
- I’ve sworn at my parent(s).
- I’ve made my parents cry.
- I’ve lied to my parents.
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
- I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
- I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
- I’ve been brown.
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been red.
- I’ve been light brown.
- I’ve been blue/green.
- I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve used silk therapy.
- I’ve used hot oil treatments.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.
- I’ve ironed my hair.
- I’ve braided my hair.
- I’ve yelled at a teacher.
- I’ve been suspended.
- I’ve had an in-school suspension.
- I’ve been sent to the principals office.
- I’ve walked out of class.
- I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
- I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
- I’ve failed Art.
- I’ve failed P.E.
- I’ve failed math.
- I’ve failed another class.
- A teacher has called my parents.
accidentally picked the wrong seats in an airplane/theater au?
hugged the wrong person from behind au?
wrong person waved back au???
TOOK THE WRONG COFFEE ORDER AU
THE MAILMAN DELIVERED A WEIRD PACKAGE (sEX TOYSSS) TO THE WRON GHOUSE AU
WALKING INTO THE WRONG DORM ROOM AU
SAT DOWN IN THE WRONG CLASS AU
CALLED THE WRONG NUMBER AU
GOT INTO/WAVED AT THE WRONG CAR AU
TOOK THE WRONG LUGGAGE AU
So here are a bunch of resources i’ve gathered. I thought that I’d share them because they’re really helpful. Hope they’ll make your life easier! I’ve never made one of these before, so let me know if any of the links aren’t working.
- 200 words that describe light
- how to keep a journal
- read some slam poetry
- huge writing masterpost
- how to reveal character
- help with writer’s block
- find out which author you write like
- write interactive books (kind of like choose your own adventure)
- good brainstorming/ organizing tool
- zen writing tool
makeup and hair
- filling in eyebrows
- twin buns
- how to contour
- everyday makeup routine
- how to make any color of lipstick… from crayons
- natural beauty remedies
- the trick to liquid eyeliner (this is how i wear mine, it’s quite easy to master)
- cool makeup tips
- stylish eye makeup (from Lauren Conrad)
- gradient lip makeup
- different ways to braid your hair
- messy buns tutorial
- how to make your own temporary tattoo
- apply eyeliner, mascara, and curl lashes with a spoon
- how to survive college
- various yoga poses for stress relief
- HUGE studying masterpost (I mean huge)
- solve any math problem
- how to effectively pull an all-nighter
- teaches everything
- find out who an anon is (not sure if still working)
- mass tag replacer
- huge theme-related download pack
- post a bunch of things from a blog’s archive
- good pixel blog and theme references
- really good redux edits
- my favorite falling snow effect (it’s interactive on your blog!)
- tumblr theme generator
- random image script
- tumblr savior for mobile
- cute yahoo answers (the cutest thing ever)
- emergency compliment
- draw a stickman
- coping skills and distractions
- for some reason these videos always cheer me up
- calming gif
- givesmehope (this will cheer you up it is so cute)
- answer trivia questions and give people rice !!
- Cool websites for wasting time (1, 2, 3 )
- make sand art online (you could spend hours on this site tbh)
- make a a giant squid pillow! (because why not?)
- how to do special effects makeup (tw: gore?)
- create your own nebula
- read creepy wikipedia articles
- read more creepy wikipedia articles (warning, I haven’t read these articles, so I do not know what they contain. read at your own risk.)
- random colour each time
- disney lies/ urban legends
- make your own acapella band
- watch a real-time streaming of the ocean
- just click this. trust me.
- make your own pokemon secret base
- this will take you to a cool place
- color matching game
- downloadable indie games / in-browser indie games
- games you played back in the day
- really cute online games
- cards against humanity pdf
- sushi cat (really cute, calming game)
- takes you to a random location and you have to guess where you are
- color matching game
- akinator, the web genie (kind of like 20 questions, but with famous people)
food to make
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- fricking recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- s’mores pie (keep in the fridge and heat up for 15 seconds when you want a piece so its warm and it just tastes really good please make this)
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers (like fruit roll-ups, only much better)
photo editing things
- punk edit tutorial
- remove backgrounds without photoshop
- topaz-like action
- glitch tutorial
- double exposure effect
- photoshop brushes masterpost
- this blog has a lot of ps resources
- so does this one
- how to draw ears
- how to make an animated film
- learn how to draw anything
- turn your paper art into digital
- skeleton practice drawing tool thingy
- how to draw semi- realistic eyes
- how to make pixel art
- good reference for drawing water
- free digital sculpting tool
sounds n music
- masterpost of sounds of nature
- more sounds of nature
- find more artists to listen to (basically you pick an artist, and it shows more artists, and you click those. it’s a never ending lists of music in your taste!)
- listen to playlists (here’s mine)
- get the best sound from your iTunes
- coffee shop sounds for productivity
- rain sounds
- white noise generator
- some more cool sounds
- how to make an 8-bit/chiptune
learn to do things
- make a flower crown
- make dip-dyed shoes
- make glitter out of salt
- make a blanket nest
- how to make origami
- how to embroider
- learn to read korean in 15 minutes
- newspaper nails (i’ve done these before… super easy and look really cool!!)
- tie-dye denim
- make a font from your handwriting
- learn to play guitar
- personality quizzes
- the ‘eye’ test
- find out which disney princess you are
- online color challenge
- trivia quizzes
other useful things
- is a website actually down?
- hobbies masterpost
- best, most comfy onesies ever
- clothing life hacks
- when to pee during a movie
- how to remove pilling from clothing
- 100 tips for life
- sleep calculator
- kawaii emoticons
- run windows programs on a mac
- plant studio (like microsoft paint, but with plants!)
- find out which font something is
- create a color palate from an image
I cuddle into Liam’s side and let a soft smile overtake my lips. He tightens his arms around me and kisses the top of my head gently, letting his lips linger there. We had been outside, settled on a blanket on the ground for a long time, now. I have no idea what time it is, but I know that it’s late. The moon is hanging high in the sky, and the stars are shining brightly above us.
Liam has been whispering sweet-nothings in my ear all night, ranging from simple “I love you’s” to things that he loves the most about me. The night was going sweetly as the sun set, and once the stars began to shine above us, our conversation expanded and flowed from one to another. The night carried on this way for hours. The sun was beginning to rise when I finally felt the light hand of sleep pulling away my consciousness.
“You know,” I pause to yawn, fluttering my eyes closed in the process. “There’s one thing that I usually don’t like…but tonight it was nice.”
“What would that be, love?” Liam asks quietly.
“There’s this thing that happens right before you fall asleep. It’s as if everything that has ever happened – every mistake you’ve ever made, every feeling you’ve ever felt, every moment that has made you cry – it all rushes through your mind and it prevents you from sleeping. It feels good to finally get it all off of my chest…”
I feel Liam nod, and kiss my head once again. As I finally drift away, I feel his breathing even out as a signal that he too has fallen asleep.
It is not too much to say that he is the sun and she is the moon.
They are polar opposites, yet they are perfect together.
She had the thought of herself burned into her head as someone who is undesirable. People would look at her and think, oh, she’s pretty, and while it was a more male-dominant thought, it attracted all sorts of people. When the people started to get to know her, they realized that the pretty face didn’t have such a pretty background, and then they’d leave. She was used to everyone leaving so she never expected anyone to stay. When he came around, she thought he was just another guy attracted to a pretty face. When she fell in love with him, she was completely oblivious to it.
When they met, she was drinking coffee in the park, and he was only passing by. Her mind was somewhere else as she read a book with a title that he couldn’t see from where he was, but he could tell that she was nearly finished with it. As he got closer to the tree in which she sat under, he saw that she was barely hanging onto decency. Tears were welled up in her eyes and her lip was quivering. He couldn’t just pass her up while she was like that; he could already feel guilt boiling up in his stomach because he hadn’t stopped sooner. He turns back to her and crouches down beside her slowly.
“Are you all right?” He asks quietly. Maybe she didn’t want to be bothered; maybe he was being strange; maybe she was going to try to mug him and the tears were simply a strategy to lure him in–
“No,” her even quieter voice shocked him, “This book is sad. And my life is sad. And I didn’t want a sad book but I got one anyways, and now I’m even sadder.” She looked up into his polite gaze and whimpered quietly. “And now I’m crying in front of a cute boy, this is just not my…year.”
Everything about the backstory and general story-line is implied, I suppose. It’s a bit jumpy and might be hard to understand. Sorry. It was three AM when I wrote it, I think?
He gingerly traces the lines of my face with his fingertips as the sound of his story dies from his lips. I raise my hand and lace his fingers with mine, also closing my eyes as I direct his hand away from my cheek. My eyes open as his fingers tighten around my own, and a blush creeps onto my cheeks. His nose gently nudges mine as our faces inch closer, our lips tenderly collide afterwards. My lips discard his first, leaving his pale-pink and pouting. I let out an airy giggle and lean forward to brush our noses together once again. His arms tighten around my hips, pulling me closer to his chest and further from the edge of the couch. He leisurely presses sweet kisses to various parts of my face.
“Why haven’t I met your family?” His Irish accent fills my ears, both soothing and temporarily frightening me.
“I don’t have much of a family for you to meet,” I mumble softly. Niall carefully leans his forehead against mine as he poses another question.
“You have someone, don’t you; someone who takes care of you? They’re your family.”
“I do,” My voice is still no louder than a whisper, though neither is his. “Metaphorically and literally; she is my family, I suppose.”
Fun fact: There once was a King of [a part of] Ireland named Niall Horan. This isn’t about Niall, though. And this is dedicated to the person who asked for it, you know who you are (I hope).
“Welcome to the Malik Estate, Lady (y/n).” A tall, black clad butler smiles politely and bows at The Lady, holding the door open wide as she crosses the threshold into the Estate of her sister’s betrothed.
“Has my sister arrived yet?” The Lady asks quietly, holding her hands intertwined at the fingers before her stomach.
“Indeed she has. Lady Elise arrived exactly thirteen minutes ago. She is currently in the ballroom with Lord Zayn Malik.” The butler extends one arm in the direction of the ballroom at its mention. The Lady nods in understanding and crosses the foyer calmly.
The Lady must admit that the ballroom is far grander than the one in her own family estate. Intricately designed paneling on the walls are lined and highlighted with gold, as are the tiles on the ceiling. The floor is a softer gold than that of the sparkling chandelier in the middle of the ceiling, though it has a similar sparkling quality. There are seven tables to the left of the dance floor, all clothed in crimson red and covered with finger foods. The Lady can hear a soft murmur of accented voices over the orchestra playing to the right of the dance floor.
(Y/n) was very cautious when entering the house. She tried to avoid going in at all, but her boyfriend Liam insisted. He was always up for an adventure, but he was never so reckless as to suggest going into a house that could collapse at any moment.
“Don’t be a scaredy cat, (y/n).” He taunted her, “Come inside. You’ll be fine.” He smirked at himself and turned away from her. His figure disappeared into the darkness of the house, and she was left with the dark forest and overgrown sidewalk to nowhere. She wanted to turn away and go back to the safety of civilization, but she couldn’t leave Liam.
(y/n) carefully stepped across the worn threshold into the house. The temperature here was at least five degrees colder than it was outside. She took each step cautiously, taking the time to observe her surroundings before moving on.
Dust lay fulsome on every surface, and the nooks and crannies of the house were heaped with dirt. Paintings hung crooked and torn on the xanthic walls. The remaining furniture in the house had been covered with sheets by a previous caretaker, but the furniture was long since ruined. Springs rutted out of the couch and chairs in the living room, as well as the bed in the master suite. Wooden chairs had been gnawed by termites and rotted away; it’s a surprise the floors hadn’t had the same treatment. Liam was nowhere to be found.
“L-Liam?” She began to move faster. “Li, where are you?”
“(y/n),” She heard it as a whisper at first. “Find me, (y/n).” There was a voice calling her name. “(y/n),” It said, “(y/n).” It grew in volume, but it seemed to come from everywhere.
She heard floorboards squeaking a short distance ahead of her but she saw no one. There was, however, a turn in the hallway that went in almost less than a 90 degree angle; it was awkward and not a feature that should be indoors. She took another step towards the corner and placed her hand on the wall; it seemed to be pulsing. The floorboards ceased to squeak.
Someone screamed. It was a high pitch scream that lasted longer than a scream of shock, but certainly long enough for one of horror. It came to an end moments later with a sickening choking sound. She heard footsteps creep above her, and voices began whispering again. Her fear was evident as she tried to hold back tears. She needed to find Liam and leave immediately.